Neff Associates: In The Know
The Neff Associates team is pleased to announce a terrific and exciting year for 2014 with new developments to follow us into 2015. From new hires to new clients, we are pleased to share this great news with you! Throughout this busy year, Neff Associates has received prestigious awards that truly embrace our mission as a top marketing firm in Philadelphia.
- Regan and PR Daily’s ACE Award for Communication Excellence in Branding
- Bulldog Award for Excellence in Media Relations and Publicity
- The only industry awards chosen by journalists and bloggers
- 7 Graphic Design USA awards
- PRSA Pepperpot
- Media relations category
While we are proud to boast these awards, we are humbled our clients choose to hire the best advertising agency in Philadelphia! With this being said, we have acquired some great additions to our client list including:
- Zavino Restaurant Group
- Philadelphia Eagles’ Marcus Smith II
- The Artisan’s Cellar
- HC Pody
- Traction Tire
- The Gaslight
In addition to working with our new clients, we were thrilled to support Old City District in branding and promoting their first annual Old City Fest! We designed and promoted creative pieces for the first annual Old City Fest that was held in October 2014. As a sponsor, we were proud to play a key role in attracting about 15,000 attendees to the inaugural festival and are excited to see continued growth for 2015!
Neff Associates continuously aims to increase our strength and capabilities, which is why we have added extra forces to our already talented team. Across all departments, we have increased our staff by 40%, which includes doubling the size of our Public Relations and Social Media departments.
The new additions to the Neff team include:
Graphic Designer: Lauren Hayes
- Former design experience at Playworkgroup NYC and 160over90
UX/UI Designer: Daeun Song
- Rare ability to work with different cultures and perspectives in brand identity
Senior PR Account Executive: Alison Kessler
- Prior New York and Philadelphia agency experience
PR + Social Media Account Executive: Kelly Devine
- Impressive PR and social media managing experience
PR + Social Media Account Executive: Lauren Alwine
- Master’s degree in Media Studies from Pennsylvania State University
Media Coordinator in Media Buying: Hilary Lassoff
- Started own golf apparel company, LOAG Inc.
Account Management: Alexandra Kerke
- Experience working with clients such as Saks, Bloomingdales and the Chicago Cubs
Interactive Developer: Demetrius Durgess
- BFA from the University of the Arts
The new, experienced additions have been warmly welcomed, and Neff Associates is excited to continue growing through the New Year. As our team grows and we add new clients, we remain committed to delivering the best marketing services around!