Neff is looking for a full time Digital Content Producer to join our Creative and Social Media teams. This individual would at times help script, film, photograph, and edit client and agency content for a variety of digital platforms. S/he will help manage daily updates through Asana, Slack, and content management systems to keep team members and prospects up-to-date with relevant information.
The ideal candidate for this position has a creative eye and is comfortable behind a video camera and stills camera, comfortable handling the post production of video (video editing, coloring, mastering, motion-graphics) and still images alike, and offers a proven blend of editorial skills (copywriting, social media best practices) and technical know-how. Prior experience managing video/photo freelancers is a plus. An interest in a fast paced, creative, collaborative atmosphere is also preferred.
*Please include a link to your portfolio and/or demo reel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop, create, and deploy video/photo content across all digital outlets for the web and social.
Handling the end to end video and photo production process throughout pre-production, production, and post.
Pitching new and innovative ideas/creative concepts to prospects and clients.
Manage day-to-day digital communications with clients and prospects alike.
Edit and proofread a variety of content types for the web, ensuring it meets style, tone and marketing message requirements, as well as reflecting the corresponding brand voice
Owns projects end-to-end as assigned and overseen by manager
Intimately understands corporate priorities and how they connect to trends and media
Works proactively and volunteers assistance without being asked & under tight schedules
Acts as point-person and in-house “expert” for certain content publishing systems and editing software
Manages relationships with other teams internally and externally
Performs other duties as assigned
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree or comparable industry experience required.
- 3 - 5 years of video/photo production and/or digital content experience
Requirements and General Skills:
- Experience working behind a camera
- Experience copywriting and producing radio spots.
- Experience with Content Management Systems and web publishing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Top-notch spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills
- Meticulous attention to details; strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with a variety of online marketing concepts, best practices and procedures
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Strong analytical, prioritization, problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Willingness to work off-hours and cover on-call shifts
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Handling the pre-production, production, and post-production of commercial, social,
and non-profit content in an agency setting.
- Operation and management of cinema cameras (ex. Canon c200, Lumix S1H) and lighting equipment.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Cloud editing suite (ex. Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Motion-graphics experience is a plus.
- General working knowledge of HTML and content publishing tools; XML, CSS
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Strong working knowledge of social networking tools, e.g. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- General knowledge of SEO best practices a plus
Work with a collaborative team of creative professionals in design, website design & development, PR, Social Media, Advertising and Media Buying
Diverse client roster
401k plus matching program
Health benefits /Long & Short Term Disability
Competitive salary + bonus plan
Unlimited paid vacation
Ongoing company outings
Founded in 1987, Neff is an international award-winning agency that specializes in branding for retail, real estate, hospitality, and additional consumer-based accounts. We provide all services in-house, from branding and PR to website design/development to social media. This enables clients to receive all of their marketing needs from one agency, ultimately saving time, resources and money along the way. Providing all of these services in-house also enables the client to seamlessly transition from one project to another without re-educating the agency on the brand, the corporate culture, and other pertinent information. Most importantly, we are a results-driven agency, and our team strives to market the best decisions in order to yield the most compelling, quantitative results for our clients.
*Attach a Resume and include job description in the email subject