Looking for employment opportunities? They’ve moved to our Careers page.
Reasons to Contact Us
- You’re looking to build a relationship with a collaborative partner
- You have clear goals, defined stakeholders, and decisive leadership
- You value process, data driven design and strategy
Reasons We Might Not be the Best Fit
- You’re shopping around for the lowest price. We don’t compete on price. Every project receives a unique quote, and we’re happy to discuss a price structure and scope that meets everyone’s needs. Neff only accepts a project if we believe your investment will yield quality results.
- You “just need it built.” If you have it all worked out already, we probably can’t add much value for you. We love collaborating and helping our partners work through problems they can’t solve on their own.
Hi Neff Team!
My name is [Dan Mitchel], and I’m a marketing director at [Client Name]. I really like the work you did with [Company X]. I’d love to discuss messaging for a new campaign targeted at local schools.
We’re hoping to [launch by end of Q2] to coincide with our rebrand. We’re still deciding what mediums to launch and would like to discuss a strategy. [Jim Smith] mentioned I should contact your team. We’re looking to partner with a team who can help us [elevate our brand tone and guidelines].
I would be working directly with your agency, along with two other members of senior leadership, so we can hopefully move quickly! We’re looking at an initial launch budget of [$80k, but could go up to $100k if necessary] to test the new messaging. How does that sound to you?
Full disclosure, we have reached out to a couple other agencies about this project: [Philly Marketing and International Insights]
I’m happy to provide any other detail you need. If you’re interested, let’s set up a time to chat. How does next week look for you?